iCANFAB is simply a portfolio of custom race car projects created by Erik Skatfeld.
BIO: Certified Heavy Equipment Journeyman, Certified Machinist, Fabricator, Weld fitter. Certification of Apprenticeship from CN Rail and tradesmen qualifications; Machinist/Diesel Locomotive
All forms of metal fabrication including TIG welding and sheet metal work.
The metal fabrication from this shop spans the spectrum from custom parts for classic cars to radical exhaust headers, NHRA legal roll cages, full chassis, suspension, wheel tubs, engine bays, race car wings and more!
We also help with the following:
- Complete Door Car Chassis
- Custom Bent Roll Cages
- Back Halves/Narrowed Rear Ends
- Custom Headers and Exhaust
- Sheet Metal and Tin Work
- All Types of Welding, Cutting and Machining
- Custom Tube Bending
- Brake and Suspension Fabrication
- Chassis Construction and Modifications
- Complete Turn Key Builds
- Street Rod and Custom Fabrication
- Tri Five Restoration, Resto Mod
- Factory Five Kit Car Builds
- 1960 and 70 Muscle Car Restoration
- Performance Upgrades
- Lowered Suspension, Air Ride
Certainly without the help of Erik we would have never made the race. Plus that day at the drag strip we ran both our best ET And MPH to date. Right out-of-the-box the car took off straight and we had our best 60 foot time yet. Erik’s attention to detail did not go unnoticed. A few of our competitors took noticed to your fabrication work and I will not be surprised to see that they have copied it at the next race. Once again thank you for your help.
– Sincerely, Gary G., Davis Brothers Racing
Recent Pro Drag Racing Teams include:
- Jerry Bickel built, Hemi 562cu, Jim Oddy, Pro-Mod
- Pro 5.0 and NHRA Division 2 Top Sportsman series
From mild to wild – if you are building a street car or simply re-tooling your current hot rod please – call us first.
- Browse the iCanFab custom car Portfolio from our Flickr Account.