The 16.5″ wide tires were all over the quarter panels due to the low ride height. These quarter panels have seen some serious mods — stretched 2″ forward and 4″ to the rear of centerline. What the hell — let’s do quarter extensions!
If you are looking for a new drag car for the 2018 season – contact us today.
Browse more from this 1977 Vega Hatchback Build:
- Building and Assembling the 77 Vega Hatchback (3/18/2018)
- Vega Chassis Completed (3/10/2018)
- Big Tire . . . Little Car (2/26/2018)
- Drag Race Door Car – Ready For 2018 Season – For Sale Soon (2/15/2018)
- More progress on the Pro Street Vega Hatchback (2/4/2018)
- New 427 SBC gets installed in the Vega Hatchback drag car (1/24/2018)
- Adding all the components and making all the parts (12/31/2017)
- Mocking Up The Vega Hatchback (12/19/2017)
- The Hatchback Vega Comes Off The Jig Table (12/6/2017)
- On The Centerline With The Vega Hatchback (12/1/2017)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback Project Update (11/18/2017)
- Next car on the jig table is this 1977 Vega Hatchback (9/10/2017)
- New Build: Vega Hatchback (8/12/2017)