These are high quality race ready cars, built for performance and reliability from the start.
What type of NEW car are you looking for? A Pro Street car, a Bracket car? Are you interested in Nostalgia drag racing? We have something for everyone!
- Chris Alston’s Nostalgia Chassis A-ARM 4-link double frame rail round tube mild steel custom chassis, completely TIG welded with NHRA 8.50 Certification.
- 468 BBC and All New Parts
- Click image and view full car specs
- Chrome Moly Round Tube 14-Point Cage NHRA 8.50 Certified
- 427 BBC
- click image and view full specs
- 12-Point Roll Cage NHRA 8.50 Certification
- 427 SBC and All New Parts
- Car weight = 2184 lbs. (no driver, race ready)
- click image and view specs
Nostalgia Drag Racing projects – all for sale:
The photo above is our Nostalgia funny car project. We started with this original Della Woods body.
Jim Oddy’s Chevy Beretta
The below photo from the late 80’s, Jim Oddy in his Chevy Beretta. We have the original car. This is one of the cars that started PRO MOD racing. Click here for updates on this project.