The Vega Wagon has been at the body shop for a week. It should be coming back next week. Then final assembly begins.
This Vega Wagon is certified NHRA 6.0 and ready for the 2018 drag race season.
This 1977 Vega Wagon recently got the rear 4-link set, and the pinion angle finalized. The front end received the final alignment, toe set, bump steer adjusted, steering wheel centered, and shaft drilled and bolted.
The final check was to string line the wheels front to back. Now it’s ready for the scales one last time.
View all posts from this 1977 Vega Wagon build:
- Watch this quick peek at the Vega Wagon
- The Vega Wagon 482 BBC Comes Alive
- The Vega Wagon arrives back from the body shop
- Finalizing Another Chevy Vega
- A Peek Under The Vega Wagon Drag Car
- 2250 lbs — the fighting weight of the Vega Wagon
- Update: Vega Wagon Drag Car
- Lexan Vega Wagon Windows
- Wiring The Vega Wagon
- Tubs, Tin And Sheet Metal Fabrication
- The Vega Wagon Gets Side Exit Headers
- 6.0 NHRA Certification
- Drag car build in the final stages… Look at the stance of this car.
- Puzzle Time
- Vega Wagon Bodywork By Ray Charles…
- Getting up to speed on the Vega Wagon build
- This 6.0 drag car gets rear tires fit, firewall built and more.
- Making wheelie bars and putting the vega back together
- Vega Wagon Drag Car Progressing Rapidly
- TIG Welding Chrome Moly Chassis
- Removable Vega Wagon Body
- For Sale Chevy Vega Wagon Roller
- Metal Fabrication: Stretching the wheel wells on the Vega Wagon
- The Vega Wagon Drag Car
- Stretched Chevy Vega Wagon