This project went to Reno last year. Quick update – the new owner is enjoying the car!
The posts below are from the build of this ’72 vega street car:
- Look for this Vega at Reno’s Hot August Nights
- Classic car restoration, rehab or metal fabrication, call it what you will . . . it’s all good.
- Proudly Over-Engineered
- We took the new 1972 chevy vega to Cherokee Raceway in Rogersville on Saturday for the first test.
- This video is from Friday night before the Super Chevy show
- Looking forward to a weekend of drag racing at Super Chevy
- We will be racing at Bristol’s Super Chevy Show this weekend.
- Getting ready for Super Chevy at Bristol Dragway
- Vega sheet metal firewall installed, now moving on to the transmission tunnel
- The narrowed nine is ready
- Metal fabrication – another set of custom exhaust headers completed
- This 2×3 full chassis car now has a 14-point roll cage with a front crossmember modification
- This 72 Vega chassis fabrication project is quickly progressing
- Building an NHRA certified 12-point roll cage with EWS mild-steel tubing
- Chassis and Suspension Fabrication in the Tri-Cities
- The Vega back-halved
- 1972 Vega Hot Rod Project