The Vega Wagon is nearing completion mechanically. Here is a quick look at the underside.
The sheetmetal ended up being high in the car so, added bonus, not much hanging down.
Wide open underneath.
Big Everything: 4 link bars, wheel studs and NHRA 6.0 Cert!
Moser bolt-through aluminum center section.
All sheetmetal is DZUS fastened and easily removable.
Browse Entire Vega Wagon Build:
- Watch this quick peek at the Vega Wagon (6/14/2018)
- The Vega Wagon 482 BBC Comes Alive (6/6/2018)
- The Vega Wagon arrives back from the body shop (5/23/2018)
- Finalizing Another Chevy Vega (5/10/2018)
- A Peek Under The Vega Wagon Drag Car (9/23/2017)
- 2250 lbs — the fighting weight of the Vega Wagon (7/18/2017)
- Update: Vega Wagon Drag Car (7/12/2017)
- Lexan Vega Wagon Windows (6/29/2017)
- Wiring The Vega Wagon (6/18/2017)
- Tubs, Tin And Sheet Metal Fabrication (5/30/2017)
- The Vega Wagon Gets Side Exit Headers (5/11/2017)
- 6.0 NHRA Certification (4/29/2017)
- Drag car build in the final stages… Look at the stance of this car. (4/17/2017)
- Puzzle Time (4/12/2017)
- Vega Wagon Bodywork By Ray Charles… (4/5/2017)
- Getting up to speed on the Vega Wagon build (3/31/2017)
- This 6.0 drag car gets rear tires fit, firewall built and more. (3/16/2017)
- Making wheelie bars and putting the vega back together (12/23/2016)
- Vega Wagon Drag Car Progressing Rapidly (12/17/2016)
- TIG Welding Chrome Moly Chassis (12/16/2016)
- Removable Vega Wagon Body (11/30/2016)
- For Sale Chevy Vega Wagon Roller (11/27/2016)
- Metal Fabrication: Stretching the wheel wells on the Vega Wagon (9/1/2016)
- The Vega Wagon Drag Car (7/7/2016)
- Stretched Chevy Vega Wagon (5/20/2016)