We are in the final days of this 33 Coupe Custom Build. We started this Plymouth project in November 2014, and it will be finalized this week (9/30/2015).
Metal fabrication is our specialty and this all steel car has alot of it.
The only non-steel part of this car is the front grille shell. This car will have working headlights, turn signals, brake lights, horn, tag light, street legal.
1933 Plymouth Coupe with a 468 BBC
- Liberty (SCAT) Aftermarket Steel Crankshaft and Connecting Rods
- 2-bolt main with ARP studs and stud girdle
- Block line honed with Solid Roller Cam
- Brodix Aluminum Cylinder Racing Heads
- Brodix Aluminum Intake, Match Ported
- Holley Aluminum Ultra XP Carburetors with 850 CFM
- NOS Big Shot system
- Fab valve covers
- ARP head bolts
- ARP Hardware; Fasteners, Nuts, Bolts, Studs
- Melling HV77 oil pump, Milodon performance oil pan
- MSD Billet Distributor & MSD Bronze Distributor Gears
- MSD Digital-6 Ignition
- MSD Coil
- Holley Fuel Pressure Regulators
- Barry Grant 280 Fuel Pump
- TH400 Transmission with extra clutches
- Trans brake
- Trans shield
- ATI’s Fuel & Blown Drag Race Torque Converter
- 5 Gallon Custom Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Custom Exhaust Headers with Edelbrock Competition Merge Header Collectors.
- Chris Alston double frame rail, round tube, mild steel custom chassis. NHRA Certified.
This is a one-of-a-kind car. This entire project will be completed by end of week and final photos posted.
We made custom exhaust headers for this car, with and added benefit of Edelbrock Competition Merge Header Collectors, you can’t find these anymore.
This car also comes with Zoomie Headers. The Zoomies make this car very exciting at the dragway — and may reach the tracks decibel level limit! It will certainly grab everyone’s attention.