Funny Car Chassis In Final Weld Process
The chassis had enough weld to be unclamped from the Jig table and flipped over to finish off the TIG welds in those hard to reach places
The finished chassis all welded up. Time to panel the sides, put up the last tabs and finalize steering.
Ready for fuel tank — we’ll have to get on that.
View More From This Nostalgia Funny Car Build:
- Funny Car Chassis In Final Weld Process (2/27/2019)
- Nostalgia Funny Car S&W Chassis Final Stages (2/8/2019)
- Nostalgia Funny Car Project Chassis Fabrication (12/7/2018)
- Fuel Tanks, Dry Sump Oil Tanks, We Make It All. . . (10/30/2018)
- Nostalgia Funny Car Project (8/14/2018)
- 2015 Drag Racing Hall of Fame Inductees (11/22/2015)