The hatchback vega had final bars and gussets welded in and it’s looking good! Time to come off the jig table and hit the deck. . . Remember, we started building this car with just a roof, quarter panels and tail panel. Getting to this point is huge.
Still a long road to go to make it a racer.
Browse more blog posts on this 1977 Vega Hatchback build:
- Drag Race Door Car – Ready For 2018 Season – For Sale Soon (2/15/2018)
- More progress on the Pro Street Vega Hatchback (2/4/2018)
- New 427 SBC gets installed in the Vega Hatchback drag car (1/24/2018)
- Adding all the components and making all the parts (12/31/2017)
- Mocking Up The Vega Hatchback (12/19/2017)
- The Hatchback Vega Comes Off The Jig Table (12/6/2017)
- On The Centerline With The Vega Hatchback (12/1/2017)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback Project Update (11/18/2017)
- Next car on the jig table is this 1977 Vega Hatchback (9/10/2017)
- New Build: Vega Hatchback (8/12/2017)