Front of the engine and fuel system mock up has been finalized and looking good!
Final cockpit mock up in progress. The big question is . . . sheet metal tunnel or no tunnel?
Little more cutting, and rear sheet metal and tubs are next.
If you are looking for a new drag car for the 2018 season – contact us today.
Browse This 1977 Vega Hatchback Build:
- This car is race ready . . . and brand spanking new (11/1/2018)
- The Pro Street Vega Makes A Second Visit To Bristol Dragway (8/29/2018)
- First NOS Pass With The Vega Hatchback Pro Street (7/22/2018)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback – quick look around video (6/14/2018)
- The Vega Hatchback is back on the ground – browse a few snapshots (5/19/2018)
- The 427 SBC is ready – we fired it up this morning (5/16/2018)
- The Mark Williams driveshaft arrived on Monday – now all components have been added. (5/8/2018)
- The 77 Vega Pro Street Nears Completion (5/1/2018)
- More Top-Self Parts Added – Not From China. (4/24/2018)
- The Powerglide has arrived, and the chassis has been certified. (4/23/2018)
- New Deadly Bracket Car For Sale (4/10/2018)
- Final Reassembly Begins Now (3/27/2018)
- Building and Assembling the 77 Vega Hatchback (3/18/2018)
- Vega Chassis Completed (3/10/2018)
- Big Tire . . . Little Car (2/26/2018)
- Drag Race Door Car – Ready For 2018 Season – For Sale (2/15/2018)
- More progress on the Pro Street Vega Hatchback (2/4/2018)
- New 427 SBC gets installed in the Vega Hatchback drag car (1/24/2018)
- Adding all the components and making all the parts (12/31/2017)
- Mocking Up The Vega Hatchback (12/19/2017)
- The Hatchback Vega Comes Off The Jig Table (12/6/2017)
- On The Centerline With The Vega Hatchback (12/1/2017)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback Project Update (11/18/2017)
- Next car on the jig table is this 1977 Vega Hatchback (9/10/2017)
- New Build: Vega Hatchback (8/12/2017)