Another rust-free body fresh out of storage — today it met the plasma cutter and we separated the shell from the complete car.
Rough cuts to release from the donor car, still alot more surgical trimming to come.
On to the chassis table, ready to start laying pipe.
If you would like to make this YOUR drag car contact us today!
- A Chassis Tag And NHRA Certification Are Included (2/13/2019)
- This car is race ready . . . and brand spanking new (11/1/2018)
- This 427 SBC Vega Makes A Second Visit To Bristol Dragway (8/29/2018)
- First NOS Pass With The Vega Hatchback Pro Street (7/22/2018)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback – quick look around video (6/14/2018)
- The Vega Hatchback is back on the ground – browse a few snapshots (5/19/2018)
- The 427 SBC is ready – we fired it up this morning (5/16/2018)
- The Mark Williams driveshaft arrived on Monday – now all components have been added. (5/8/2018)
- The 77 Vega Pro Street Nears Completion (5/1/2018)
- More Top-Self Parts Added – Not From China. (4/24/2018)
- The Powerglide has arrived, and the chassis has been certified. (4/23/2018)
- New Deadly Bracket Car For Sale (4/10/2018)
- Final Reassembly Begins Now (3/27/2018)
- Building and Assembling the 77 Vega Hatchback (3/18/2018)
- Vega Chassis Completed (3/10/2018)
- Big Tire . . . Little Car (2/26/2018)
- Drag Race Door Car – Ready For 2018 Season – For Sale (2/15/2018)
- More progress on the Pro Street Vega Hatchback (2/4/2018)
- New 427 SBC gets installed in the Vega Hatchback drag car (1/24/2018)
- Adding all the components and making all the parts (12/31/2017)
- Mocking Up The Vega Hatchback (12/19/2017)
- The Hatchback Vega Comes Off The Jig Table (12/6/2017)
- On The Centerline With The Vega Hatchback (12/1/2017)
- 1977 Vega Hatchback Project Update (11/18/2017)
- Next car on the jig table is this 1977 Vega Hatchback (9/10/2017)
- New Build: Vega Hatchback (8/12/2017)